One day we imagined assembling the most highly skilled, thoroughly motivated and industry-accomplished crew of pros possible. The next day we set out to do exactly that. Today, you can put this top-shelf I!E team to work for you. CONTACT US >
Founded in 1988 by Bob Lothenbach, Imagine! Print Solutions is a respected, full-service graphic communications company. This Minneapolis-based operation is renowned for its client-centric-attitude, attention to detail and technological edge. Serving top national and international brands, Imagine! currently holds a US/Canada ranking of 32nd in Printing Impressions magazine’s 400. An amazing DNA and history to propel us forward.Visit Page >
Classic Graphics is an Imagine-owned, North Carolina company with a trophy case full of awards and a long history of top-shelf service. For over 30 years, David Pitts and Bill Gardner have provided exemplary service, cutting-edge capabilities and ahead-of-the-curve graphics expertise to its national and international clients. Now these strengths will be readily available to Imagine! Express customers.Visit Page >
The Estimator prepares cost estimates for Sheetfed, Wide Format and Dye Sublimation printing jobs by determining the most economical method of manufacturing.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Based on specifications from Sales Reps and CSR’s, estimates the cost of materials by determining the quantity of paper, ink and plates required.
2) Determines the production centers needed to produce the job as specified. Develops a plan to accommodate all facets of the job. Evaluates all methods available for producing the job and selects the plan which produces the job in the most economical way.
3) Uses ERP system to prepare estimates.
4) Develops knowledge of materials used, the best suppliers and competitive prices.
5) Advises and guides customers when necessary as to specifications of a job (size or style of type, size of book, kind of binding, etc.)
6) Performs other duties as requested.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE: