5 print marketing statistics that matter [infographic]
Digital marketing is an important tool that tends to get a lot more attention than print marketing, but here at Imagine! Express we understand how important print marketing still is! Print marketing is a great way to attract new customers, improve customer loyalty, and drive sales. We want to share with you a few of the big numbers from the past year that show how significant this marketing channel still is:
- According to the CMO Council, 4 out of 5 customers say they have read or scanned the direct mail materials they receive and act on them right away.
- Thirty-nine percent of customers try a business for the first time because of direct mail advertising.
- As many as half of US consumers prefer direct mail over email, according to an Epsilon study.
- According to a USPS study, over 60% of direct mail recipients were influenced to visit a promoted website – with the greatest influence on first-time shoppers.
- Fifty-six percent of customers find print marketing to be the most trustworthy type of marketing.
Print marketing is still relevant and effective, so take advantage of it! If you need help creating and printing your next print materials, Imagine! Express can help.